Added tables may be included in your U-Tab project to display "volume" type information, for example you may find a variable based to all vehicles in household rather than the number of respondents in the sample.
Also, under certain circumstances you may find it useful to add tables together yourself. There are, however, a few points you need to consider when creating an added table:
1. Both tables must be the same shape, have identical banners and side labels.
2. Ensure that you shouldn't be merging codes instead of adding tables.
3. Variables used to create added tables must be single coded or based on independent samples.
1. Select the Store table option from the Mode drop-down menu.
2. Create the second table, ensuring the shape, banners and side labels are identical to those of the first table.
3. Select the Add to stored table option from the Mode drop-down menu.
4. Select the Show stored table option from the Mode drop-down menu.
See also: Special variables